Boards and committees
The research committee counsels the head of deparment on matters concerning research and is involved in developing the department research strategy. Furthermore, the research committee organises joint seminars on current research themes, typically once each semester and the members act as ambassadors for the research strategy in the academic environments at the department.
- Head of department professor Mette Sandbye
- Deputy head of department professor Frederik Tygstrup
- Associate professor Ulrik Ekman, art history and visual culture
- Associate professor Christian Dahl
- Professor Holger Schulze, musicology
- Associate professor Laura Luise Schultz, theatre research
Secretary to the research committee: Tenna Lyhne Iversen.
The study board consists of students, teachers and administrative staff members. The board has the overall responsibility for planning, organising and developing the study programmes at the department.
- Rune Gade (study board chairman and course committee chairman of art history and visual culture)
- Karen Vedel (course comittee chairman of theatre research and performance studies)
- Anne Ring (course committee chairman of comparative litterature and modern culture)
Morten Michelsen (course committee chairman of musicology.
- Oscar Skov Schmitto (art history and visual culture)
- Matheus Tobias Peifer (comparative litterature and modern culture)
- Julie Bøgh Stray (deputy chairman, theatre research and performance studies)
- Anton Bjerregaard (Musicology)
Other members (without voting rights)
- Inger Vinther Damsholt (head of studies, observer)
- Charlotte Jerne (academic officer, observer)
- Christina Lucht Hougaard (study board secretary)
Study board e-mail: email@example.com
The local collaboration committee is a forum for dialogue between the management and elected staff representatives. The committee members discuss the collaboration between mangement and staff, staff well-being and the department finances among other things.
From the management
- Head of department Mette Sandbye
- Department administrator Gyrd Foss
- Head of studies Inger Vinther Damsholt
- Associate professor Gunhild Borggren
- Associate professor Devika Sharma
- PhD student Anders Reuter
- Postdoc Mette Højsgaard
- Secretary Nina Simkunas
- Secretary Tina Bodahl (substitute)
Secretary to the collaboration committee: Christina Lucht Hougaard